Becoming an Admin
We love our admins and are glad you are interested in joining our team. We have a rigorous application process to make sure that you can handle the tasks that our clients will ask of you. We expect all our admins to have previous professional experience with the tasks they are doing. This can include working for a company or your own small business or blog.
You can choose to apply to be Mommy Admin Certified in any of the five categories below. Becoming certified does not guarantee you work. However, being certified means that if we receive work of that type you will be a candidate for that job.
Below, you can view a synopsis of what will be required to become certified for each category below. After reviewing the list below, if you would like to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Mommy Admin Application Request". You will receive an email with the application document shortly.
To be certified in Facebook Marketing you will have to:
- Submit a written strategy for growing a business's Facebook following
- Create an example Facebook post
To be certified in Pinterest Marketing you will have to:
- Submit a written strategy for growing a business's Pinterest following
- Create a pin-able image using a sample blog post
To be certified in Instagram Marketing you will have to:
- Submit a written strategy for growing a business's Instagram following
- Create an image using a sample blog post
To be certified in Content Marketing you will have to:
- Submit 2 to 3 previous blog posts OR write a 500 word blog post including 2 pictures using a prompt topic
To be certified in Email Marketing you will have to:
- Provide a written strategy to increase a business's engagement and subscriber base
- Forward 2-3 newsletters created in a previous job